* My Tungsten E looks a lot brighter and sharper when I use a screen protector sheet that is actually the right kind.
* When you plug a three-button mouse (USB) into an iMac, it Just Works, and the other buttons do useful things. Also, it doesn’t pop up annoying dialogs telling me that it found new hardware, like some operating systems I could mention. Yeah, I know you found new hardware. I’m the one that plugged it in.
* Authors mailing lists are noisy places, because, apparently, authors like to write a lot. Whoda thunk?
* At the risk of ending a sentence with a preposition … the smell of baking bread is a wonderful thing to wake up to.
* A good breakfast makes the whole day better.
* People who need to deal with people all day every day should not wear overpowering perfume.