We got a new roof from BesTop. This morning we started installing it, just putting on the doors. This involved taking a blade to the old ones, which are stitched on to the steel frames. That was a little unnerving, but, once started, it had to be finished.
Now I have a black roof and tan doors, and for the first time *ever*, I can see clearly through the side windows. I kept thinking that the windows were open. It’s always been scratched and fuzzy, particularly when it’s raining.
So, hopefully by next week, I’ll be driving with an entirely new top, free of duct tape and flapping noises.
We’ll post pictures of the process later on.